Reiki 2 Class
August 3, 2019 in Paradise, MT
LEARNING TO PAY ATTENTION
Reiki 2 will briefly review the basic techniques taught in Reiki 1 and build upon this knowledge. In Reiki 2 you will learn new hand positions, symbols, and how to send distance Reiki.
In Reiki 1 the focus is on learning the techniques of Reiki. In Reiki 2 you will take a deeper step as the emphasis is on the awareness and mindset of the individual giving Reiki. The primary focus of Reiki 2 is listening, sensing, feeling, and experiencing the Reiki energy as it moves through you. Learn to pay attention to the energy, which is beneath the hand positions themselves.
- this class you will practice tapping into and trusting your intuition. Reiki 2 teaches you to tune into the energy of the individual receiving, and to then use this awareness to guide your practice. When you leave this class, you will have a deeper understanding of energy healing, and the ability to allow Reiki to transcend into all aspects of your life.
Reiki 2 Class Includes:
- Learning three Reiki symbols and how to integrate them into your practice
- The power symbol to make the Reiki stronger
- The healing symbol for mental and emotional healing
- The connection symbol for sending distance Reiki
- Three new hand positions, including one position for changing one’s habits or for finding direction in life
- Techniques for sending Reiki to both people and places
- Reiki 2 attunement
- 2 on 1 Reiki- (two givers working in sequence on one person)
- Learning to be intuitive and self-aware
- Introduction to Reiki Master
All students receive a certificate of completion, suitable for framing.
Tuition: $95.00 must be paid in advance to hold your seat due to class size.
Class Times: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a one-hour lunch break
Prerequisites: Reiki 1
Preparation: Review your Reiki 1 material, be kind to yourself, eat healthy foods, drink quality water, exercise and get plenty of rest. If possible, do 21 consecutive days of Self-Reiki treatments before class.
Tuition is Non-Refundable. Tuition may be transferred to future classes within one year
Class size is limited.
You can contact me at (406) 360-3392, or via email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information